Friday 15 November 2013

Friendship Journals

Hello beautiful artifolk =D I’m posting a small vlog right now on friendship journals, something I’ve done for a loooooong time before I discovered art journaling. 


Just sharing as I haven’t done any art or projects ‘for me’ of late as I’ve a few arty requests of me from other people recently (that’s what happens when you’re the ‘crafty-one’ right?!) so for that reason you might not see me posting so much, may be a pic here or there on facebook of what I’m making, but as my usual downtime of art is now taken, my actual downtime is usually doing something else entirely. I may get the inclination to do a journal page or two at some point, I dunno we’ll see.

So here's my vlog for now, enjoy:


Have a great weekend beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. What great memories you are able to capture and keep by doing this and what fun to look back on when you are older..
    Thanks for sharing..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing your creativeness, is that a word?, with us. Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...